January 31, 2012

Nerditry Within

Seriously. Dawg. I spend a few minutes making fun of Ron Paul, and then it's all about nerd bullshit. Awesome nerd bullshit, but I would think so.





Sorry I rant in the middle of the podcast. Normally I save that for the end, but I got worked up, and it is hella late as I record, so my brain isn't working right, and I only just thought of moving the track. It's not hard to do. Take me about ten seconds. But I saved and exported the file already. I take that as my point of no return (I don't really have such a point, but it's helpful when I don't want to do something). I hope you enjoy, and can understand, the podcast anyway (I refer to my notes several times, but I eventually gave that up), and that it's not just a bunch of incoherent rambling.

Late Facts: while recording this I had that song that goes "And it feels, And it feeeeels like, Heaven's so far away" ("Gone Away", the Offspring) stuck in my head. Listening to it now is like scratching the best kind of itch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment